Why Stucco Wall Panels?
Advantages of our Stucco Coated Metal Wall Panel compared to other materials
- Attractive and inexpensive solution to code restrictions that will not allow traditional corrugated metal buildings.
- Can be installed over most existing cladding, including brick, block, pre-cast concrete, stucco, synthetic stucco (EIFS) or even an existing metal system.
- Flat metal building panel with concealed fasteners and baked on stucco finish.
- Matching trim sections.
- 20 year warranty on the panel and finish.
- Lower cost than masonry, brick, synthetic stucco (EIFS) or field applied stucco.
- Nationwide delivery.
- Made from 72% recycled steel content (by weight).
- The panels are painted with water based paints which contain far fewer organic solvents which release VOC’s into the atmosphere during application and drying.
- Our steel panels contribute toward satisfying Credit MR 4.1 and Credit MR 4.2 under LEED V3.
- Increases the aesthetic appeal of a dated or damaged building.